View Single Post
Old 11-15-08, 01:42 AM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
I'm the world heavyweight champ in UFC!!!!

I could take all of you cause I've been in 80,000.28373 street fights. You all say you're not trying to show off or brag yet you post some silly crap like this. Post some videos from a fight and let that do the talking....OR...just don't talk at all.

This is fun..I'll post a video of me training at the gym. I'm supposed to be having my first official amateur fight in January of '09.

Anyway back to the thread..if he does show up, then film that and post it up on here.

Wtf are you saying? This is why I hate RV cuz you're ALL shit talkers. Like I don't get it? Someone TALKS SHIT, so I make this thread saying i'm calling them out, more people come in and TALK SHIT, all I do is DEFEND myself, and I get you coming outta nowhere tryna mock me acting like I said I could beat everyone in UFC, even though I just said i'm trained in martial arts and listed a couple impressive tournament wins I had to let you know im legit. Buddy, that's called being imformative not being a shit talker. I made this thread as an official me calling him out thread not a me talking shit thread, but EVERYONE ELSE besides him came and talked shit so I cleared things up. And apparently that means all I do is talk? He's the one who came at me first saying he'll smack me if he see's me on the streets cuz we both live in Quebec. Well, I just told him where i'll be so now he can come and find me if he wants to smack me. That's confidence homie. And yea, I was planning on getting a pic of him knocked out for RV from the get go, so don't worry bout it.

Man y'all lame fo real