View Single Post
Old 11-16-08, 03:30 PM   #67
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
LOL @ saying that like this is a popularity contest. I hope you weren't serious. The minute you start caring whether people on a rap board like you or not is the time when you need to step outside your room and go get some real friends.

But then again I'm talking to the dude who grabbed all his real life friends and got them all to sign up on an internet message board and started a net crew together. LOL

you're cool b

Wait a second.. who said I cared?

And Lmfao @ saying I grabbed all my real life friends, actually I was the last to join out of all of them, go check the dates before you make an ass of yourself.

I could give fuck less what people on here think about me. I know that YOU actually care and don't even try to play it off like you don't. You try so hard to gain approval from everybody on everything you do. You're obviously not that cool in real life so you post up every little thing you do on here hoping to get praised or something.

Fuck, dude.. you started your own god damn website and deleted and edited posts I made dissing you because you said the members praised you and you didn't want that altered.

So honestly dude.. don't try and act like you're something you aren't.

/don't reply to this, it'll be pointless. Nobody wants to read another one of your posts full of "b's" and "the kid" with a bunch of bullshit that nobody really gives a fuck about but you.