View Single Post
Old 11-16-08, 06:49 PM   #31
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

I think that internet relationships are a tough one.

I mean you could meet say a girl online and really connect with her, you can spend hours chatting to her and not get bored. You basically become really close and she tells you personal stuff and vice versa, you feel like you have a real bond. You may have seen pictures, seen her on webcam.. but you can never really tell if it is her. Funnily enough, the webcam don't confirm anything because my friend got his sister to go on webcam whilst he was typing to this dude all so he could punk his ass.

So, yeah even if you connect with some girl over the space of a few months, maybe even a year or so and then one day the two of you decide its time to meet because you feel this bond you have could be a firm basis for a real relationship.

So, you go to the park looking for her and you are faced with a variety of outcomes.. she never shows, she does show but she is a fugly bitch, she shows and she is exactly the way she said she was.. or she shows and she is a 70 year old dude with a zimma-frame looking to get freaky on some lemonparty type gay shit.

It's all about the risk and if you are willing to take it. Some times it pays off, some times it leaves you mentally scarred for life with the image of some saggy dong and a sweaty, grey-haired ballsack flapping in front of your eyes.