View Single Post
Old 11-18-08, 11:55 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

I'm actually dumbfounded as to how blay would even ask me that question?

thats total insanity.... theres parts of this country that are just compleatly over-run by muslim lebanese cunts......theres asians absolutly everywhere whatever religions they go by i am totally unaware of... we have a fucking massive population of indians, hindu i assume...

not to mention our across the sea brothers the new zealanders, most of them are dark skinned maoris who probably have their own religions.....

and catholic wogs are everywhere aswell as hispanic people.. islanders from all over the pacific... all accepted and readily given rights to seek citizenship... aswell as an absolutly massive percentage of south africans and other african races living here.. oh, did i mention the plausable percentage of athiest americans aswell?

we have gigantic racial variety man..

probably per capita, more so than the united states (dont quote me on that though)..

but you definatly dont have to be white christian to get citizenship here bro.. you just gotta have proper reasons, pass some shit test and know our national anthlem or some bullshit...

however having said that, the majority IS probably white christian.... but i also wouldnt quote me on that either lmfao...

we got race problems up the ass man, they cause riots as you may have heard... our government is basically like YO.. COME ONE, COME ALL.... no deterrants... advertising that almost anyone can get citizenship..

a lot of cats live here and dont even speak our language... or atleast very little of it...

our aborigional population is less than 1% aswell... so that gives you a little bit of an insight into our situation racially... i cant definitivly tell you about your information being incorrect about that bill in the 70's, but I can assure you nothing like that exists today... or has existed for a long time...

if it was passed.. it was probably abolished within the same year............