View Single Post
Old 11-19-08, 12:26 AM   #10
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

dark:
nice job homie. i like the piece...it would look real clean on a wall with color bruh. as far as this battle is concerned though, i think that you rushed your work a little bit. i would have liked to see color detailing the "major" in some manner, but you chose to stick with black and white. real ballsy. i commend you for that. i would suggest that if you do decide on doing a battle piece with just black and white (and grays) in the future, that you overcompensate with the lettering. you have to over-stimulate your viewer. beyond that though, i enjoyed your drop. keep up the good work homie. regardless of any outcomes...we should battle it up soon. word.

baph:
nice...nice. i can dig it. you chose to stay with the classic red highlight which in turn, gave your piece a more dramatic feel. a vibrant look. your drop asks for attention...and receives it. my only complaint is that your piece tends to almost shift from one style to another (which can be do-able) and im sure that that was your choice intentionally. just before the lettering drifted too far though, you tied it all back in nicely and kept it in check. bravo.

my honest vote goes to baph this time around.

keep up the great work gentlemen. you've proven that neither of you are anywhere near toy level...so i look forward to seeing much more from both of you in the near future.

and to whoever i do battle...i want the option of more colors. this one color thing seems far too limiting. we'll discuss it further though when that time comes around.

the super

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.