View Single Post
Old 11-20-08, 07:00 PM   #11
сварливый

IP:

LOL I READ ABOUT IT WHEN IT FIRST HAPPENED. but OKAY.

"information on the Lebanon Israel war" - googled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_I...ebanon_conflict

first link. a Wikipedia.

"The conflict began when Hezbollah militants purposely fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence."

... Why did they do that?
"Hezbollah continued cross border attacks, and used the tactic of seizing soldiers from Israel as leverage for a prisoner exchange in 2004,[41] though it also continues to call for Israel's destruction."

^ So I was right. It wants Israel destroyed.

http://www.lgic.org/en/Israel-terrorism-on-lebanon.htm

THAT site says Lebanon consists of:

Christians, Muslims, Druzes & Jews

Which is funny 'cuz so does ISRAEL, which isn't governed by a specific RELIGION, like Lebanon may or may NOT be.

now, to further find out why the Lebanese created the militant diversion attack:

"Hezbollah (LEBANON MILITARY GROUP) named the attack "Operation Truthful Promise" after leader Hassan Nasrallah's public pledges over the prior year and a half to seize Israeli soldiers and swap them for four Lebanese held by Israel:"

"Nasrallah claimed that Israel had broken a previous deal to release these prisoners, and since diplomacy had failed, violence was the only remaining option.[46] Nasrallah declared: "No military operation will return the Israeli captured soldiers…The prisoners will not be returned except through one way: indirect negotiations and a trade of prisoners.""

Now, what did your family tell you from Lebanon? Something different?

It was 100% government. You penis popper..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|