Thread: aye JTR
View Single Post
Old 11-20-08, 10:03 PM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Of course a Christian getting bombed by Israel is not going to support Israel. did you truly draw that conclusion dicklick??.. Those Christians may not support Israel with funds, may not support Israel as a government, may not support Israel's actions towards Lebanon

but if they are Christian they must respect the Religion of Judaism. The Religion that Christ came from, the Religion that birthed Christianity.

So once again you're confusing church and state. Maybe you just can't comprehend Religion.. I can understand, that's fine, you did afterall say previously that Church invented laws... lol..

Umm, the majority of Christians have a hidden hatred inside them for Jews cuz we killed Jesus apparently. So I still wouldn't aggree with you big shooter.

Oh and by the way, have you ever talked to a lebanese christian, lebanese muslim, or jewish Israeli about the war? And had a discussion with them? No? Cuz I have, and they actually come from the war, so i'm going to trust their opinion a lot more then yours

The Church did invent laws. Indirectly you dumb fuck, I don't mean it in a literal manner. They were the influence behind laws, read up man, read up