Thread: aye JTR
View Single Post
Old 11-20-08, 10:09 PM   #15
сварливый

IP:

for the last time, it's Amish.

"Umm, the majority of Christians have a hidden hatred inside them for Jews cuz we killed Jesus apparently. So I still wouldn't aggree with you big shooter."

Jesus was killed by Romans when they owned Palestine. You know this right? Of course you do, you said 'apparently'.. But that's why you wouldn't agree with me? ok

"Oh and by the way, have you ever talked to a lebanese christian, lebanese muslim, or jewish Israeli about the war? And had a discussion with them? No? Cuz I have, and they actually come from the war, so i'm going to trust their opinion a lot more then yours "

A jewish israeli won't come from the war because a Jewish israeli won't BE in the war.

So you're saying these people are calling it a Religious war? Right? You think they're fighting over Religion right?

Sounds to me 100% like Lebanon just thinks it's fighting over Religion and Israel is defending itself, naturally.

Why let a white kid punch you because he believes you're not supposed to exist and not punch him back? Honestly? Are you punching him back because you hate his fucking Religion? No, you're punching him back because he fucking punched you. It's common fucking sense.

The Jewish are not fighting the Muslims in the war you so fucking proclaimed Religious. That's my point and it's not just fucking logic, it's truth. Quit writing about it just because your family thinks it's Religious, it's not, and never will be, because it's one-sided Religious. It's government versus government.

And no, Religion didn't birth government, which was your point. That one also failed. Anything else here today? Nope. shut the fuck up.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|