View Single Post
Old 11-21-08, 02:10 PM   #20
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

I never said "I love you" to either of my parents, or any of my family. tha last person i said it to wuz my grandmother tha last time i saw her b4 she died. but after seeing my dad gitting slowly torchered by having his fingers slowly ripped off by that fucking wood splitter over tha summer, that shit fucked me up. when he wuz in tha hospital that night, b4 i left i told him i loved him. n sense then, whenever i see my parents, i tell them i love them when we say goodbye. actually, after my dad gotout of tha hospital and wuz all fucked up on morphine in bed, i wuz giving him some pills n shit, n he almost started to cry and he said that when i told him i loved him it almost made it worth going through that shit, i wuz just like "ay ay spicca, don't say that" n then he said sumthin like, i never said it to him so he thought i didn't love him, so i felt fuckin guilty, lol. cuz i do know that shit means a lot to him, cuz my grandfather NEVER, not once, ever told him that he loved him, n it always bothered him.

so werd, if you love a mafucka let them know, don't let them die n then have regrets, cuz nuthin can change that shit, n u never know when they gonna go. that thread i just made about that girl gittin smoked by tha dump truck just proves that.

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!