View Single Post
Old 11-23-08, 11:05 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

but the 5% margin of success is where you wanna be at man..

theres so much more money in american hip hop... i mean fuck, I can write as good as cats favourite artists and rap as good too now a days... and im talking bout the real talented underground ones...

but where the FUCK is that gonna get me?

i dont wanna live it hard because I'm doing something I love.. I do that enough with graffiti..... But the mundane boring monotonous lifestyle that society throws at my face and tells me to adhere to sucks in my mind..

i want to fucken use my creativity... I think gods given me the knowledge ability to expres myself extremily fluently through rhyming for a reason and I dont want to let that down.. but its such a fucking gamble...

cause if I go hard out with music for a few years, get nowhere because of what the scene is like......then im gonna be well in my 30's before I have a stable career... and thats not what i need in my life...

i dont want to just be a small time interpendant label sucker... i mean shit im happy to start off like that, but if im not gonna hit the big time then I'm not doing rap correctly..

and my motto is that if your gonna do something, do it properly...

but im just not sure whether hip hop is the correct medium because of the non-exposure of the scene in my country... but where the FUCK do I find a rock band? I been looking but im not having great success, cats are either in other bands or have different tastes in music...

this is me.. i feel ive got a message and something I can share with the world... maybe I'm a total interloper and I'll currupt the world by opening their eyes... but I dont think I'm here to take the easy road like everyone else.... which is probably why fate gave me the gift to create music.. but the question is, in this currant climate.........should I even bother trying to use that?