View Single Post
Old 11-23-08, 06:03 PM   #10
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

the "insdustry" you speak of is a division of the music industry. its the pop rap division that gets played on radio stations in high market demographics. i think you are being too closed minded in comparison to where you are from... also live shows are bringing in boatloads of money now a days, independent labels can pay good money... the insdustry is very alive at the moment it just isnt marketed as well or promoted as much.. that has do to with the biz aspect of it and biz guys reading trends and marketing what is most likely to sell. "real" rap is alive in various demographics right now...im just sorry to hear you arent in one of them...and id say as an opinon if you want rap to be "real" than it is in the perfect place right now, cuz what more can you want for when it is the most real to be preforming live, and the type of real rap u like is being the most heavily pushed in the live scene right now...so i think rap is all good and im trying to make it as an artist....in the live aspect of rap

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead