View Single Post
Old 11-23-08, 10:15 PM   #9
Blay'all

IP:

no, actually i said "not my fault you don't go to OU" in response to you saying "not my fault UNC choked"... and the point is not talking shit to a student about their actual school's team like they picked their "favorite team" or something... lol, it actually makes perfect sense. hell yeah we choked yesterday, and i have admitted that to every State student who i've talked to. but, i'm just sayin when you AREN'T a student/alumni you can't talk shit to a student like yall are on the same level when you picked the team you cheer for... i'm just sayin, its on a different level, like i didn't CHOOSE to like UNC's football team, thats my family... those are my boys and friends in real life on the team.

now, if i were to have made the statement that i'm rooting for Penn State to win the National Championship this year (which I was), then yeah you could have rightfully talked shit to me as an Oklahoma FAN when Penn State lost to Iowa... that's on the same level. there's a choice there, it isn't a matter of family and loyalty. i guess a viable comparison would be talking shit to Obama's brother or sister (if he had them) if he fucks something up in office compared to talking shit to an Obama SUPPORTER. you feel me? its his brother, he didn't choose to support Obama just b/c of his policies (or because he's most likely to win a national championship )... that's his blood, that's his family. blahh, i dunno... its hard to explain, but i've been trying to put this into words for awhile. sorry for the lengthy post, i'm just thinking this shit out out loud... i've been trying to put what i've been thinking into words.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★