View Single Post
Old 11-27-08, 01:27 AM   #48
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

........ and another thing, if your gonna write a whole album without beats you need to have a producer lined up. like when eminem wrote a lot of his LP in ansterdam he had Dr. Dre lined up to make his beats fit to what he was sayin. just writen aint gonna do it. like if u get down to it you can drop 2 tracks a day for 2 weeks and have a full album if u got the inspiration. and like jay-z can write a verse in half an hour and kanye west was doing mutiple beats a day consecetively for multiple summers, shit aint fuckin difficult if u make up your mind.... im sick of ya'll TALK, if u wanna do sumin thats it, do it, u wouldn't be up on here for no reason talkin to people that dont represent your life that you wanna represent on your album anyway. too fake, if i seriously wanted to be a rapper like people have done in the past i wouldn't, first be as gay as people are who talk on here and second waste my time talkin to people who aren't doin shit on here. :rv hater:

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote