View Single Post
Old 11-27-08, 06:45 PM   #65
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Only a fellow text'cee would back one in an audio battle.

Lmao

Listen... Nos, Baph... w/e the hell u go by these days... ur a funny mother fucker b... how u gonna claim that im gonnna be dropping fake personals? If that's the case... then what r u gonna be dropping in this battle? U know me any better than I know u? Ur an idiot... this battle is based off what we know of eachother... so... u can suck a dick to the cream filling u aussie fagel.

Happy Thangks Giving Cock Knocker.

-World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

ok.. this is whats fake... to clear it up for you..

i only use prescription meds and eat magic mushrooms on the rare occaision.. so your more of a druggo than I am.. so get that notion out of your head. I had corn rows for one day cause we were fucking round while I was waiting for my hair to grow for dreads... so if you diss me on that... thats pretty fucken weak..

other than that... im sure theres a plethora of bullshit you THINK you know about me that isnt true... but well just run with those two..

and no... I fucking really dont know you from a bar of soap kiddo.. I know youve got a fat ugly arab face cause I seen a front on picture of you with some rapper, I forget his name, if someone could tell me thatd be great...

I know you smoke weed...

but really thats all I know... so I'm gonna do a little bit of research before I make you look like a fool and waste my time...