View Single Post
Old 11-30-08, 09:49 PM   #81
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
Bro thats really not that hard...

A lot of people trynna make it in the industry think that something will just come and smack them in the face and theyll get somewhere.. a lot of people dont have the intense social personalitys that are required to make an impression on people in this ass fuck of an industry..

believe me... that E guy cant rap (properly), he yells a bunch of shit house lyrics on a microphone and is hanging around the right people and actually getting off his ass and meeting people...
thats what hes doing right... and he can make it.. thats how dumb the fucking public is these days... his songs are for rap head banging fuckwad morons with no substance and he does his thing so good on him.. but I would never call him dope or be up his ass sticking up for him man... hes part of the reason the rap part of hip hop sucks so fucken bad right now...

I have no respect for him thats why I diss him...

can you dig that...

rofl

aight 3 things that just made laugh

1. I'm not freinds with E, so dont think i'm defedning the guy as a freind. But hypriocry just is to much

2. You say all he does is yell over beats, well from the sound of your first 'cd' you didn't rap over ne beats that were yours to begin with.

3. E's obviously much farther than you are in the industry or even having a career, the kids go great quailty sound and can drop a battle whenever he pleases. The kid posts video's of shows he's at

until you can either post up a video of you rappin on stage, or droppin a record that doesn't take 5 weeks to get done...you should really just shut the fuck up

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily