View Single Post
Old 12-01-08, 08:54 AM   #50
сварливый

IP:

I guess then that point relies fully on if it's artwork or not.......

to say it's completely different style and it's knowledgeable as long as people know the original theme then this makes this art vs. drawing

An authentic art work is a Masterpiece, simply drawing words for fun isn't exactly that. Maybe if you took one of your styles to write a word but at the same time, in Baphomet's case, include all the arrows he usually uses, give it a name, something that means something important, and then it'll be a masterpiece and art.. as long as it has a theme, story, or simple brilliance that is.. SV is caught right inbetween...

if I saw it your way I'd say you couldn't vote on this either. You should probably close this, decide a theme, and then continue your battle any time. So decide what the graphics battle will be put under in sub categories, and either allow SV's type of battle style vs. baphs exampled type in graphics or just allow the word to be written. If you take SV's style or whatever you wanna call it, you'll be making it more towards a higher accepted version of art in the graphics field, (still I dunno what SV did; Supervillain wrote a word inside of a picture.) otherwise, you're just being artsy, and drawing words on paper.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|