View Single Post
Old 12-03-08, 02:56 AM   #85
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
1. mother fucker please...

2. my first cd back in 2006, even though it has none of my own beats and certain quality issues.. burns the fuck out of any rap lyrically that E has ever made..

and the best one 3. ive already got a 'hip hop career' .. I know people in the industry.. I can get tapes heard and taken seriously by the majors whenever I like bud, i can basically put a call in to my good friend, send him a tape in the mail and hell push it to Sony BMG... but I'm going independant when I get signing offers for my own music.. theres only one label I'm interested in.. Obese records... Theyll be getting my tape and I garentee you if I dont haitus my hip hop once again for issues or things like doing a full time university psychology course, I will be able to open a far larger forum for my music than E can right now...

You know I actually wouldnt doubt ive made more money from hip hop than he has... without even doing shows...

thats the sad reality of that dudes situation...

Where? Where is the evidence that you've made more money than him? Have you been on the set of a major music video? Like maybe the Game and Neyo like he has? Have you been on MTV? Have you done as many shows as he has and put out as many CD's?

Please don't answer those questions. I'm not here to argue with you or tell you that you won't make it, but you're just getting a bit ridiculous. How do you knock someone who's far ahead of you? Give the man his props. His career is very much ahead of yours. Therefore, he wins.

But you do you and I'm sure if you have the connections you say you do, then we'll be seeing you in the limelight soon.