Thread: taking it fast
View Single Post
Old 12-04-08, 06:01 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
its a relationship stand to put it shortly...

you have to work some crazy game to keep this girl, in other words... and it isn't just some quick and over game she's yours, I'm talking, this will take months to years, to fully win her over, and even when you do, she'll be spontaneous.

good luck..

man.. shes pretty smitten...

what you call is crazy game.. is prolly jus normal game for me tiger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
I'd say try and swing the casual angle.. like if you ain't really ready to get serious with a girl you've only just really met. Keep it casual and then see how shit goes, and if it turns out that you do really like her and want it to be more serious then go for it.

Only thing is with a casual relationship, you gotta be ready to see her with another dude maybe. That generally is the moment when you find out how much you like the girl.. if seeing her with another dude don't bother you then there maybe isn't nothing real there.. but if it makes you wanna go over and piledrive his face into the concrete then you know its real man..

well.. i was more asking for experience advice...

im always casual about relationships dude... her best mate is a guy, she was hanging with him last night.. could of been fucking............but i doubt it.. she seems like shes pretty respectable and she did get home at an early hour.. I'm cool with whatever bro, if I saw her at this point with another guy out on the town i wouldnt get mad at all.. id just approach her and be like..........whatsup...well now i know how it is.. laters you fucken slapper...

otherwise... im jus chill as... itll be quite a while before i have any real feelings for her I think... my steez cant really be fucked with.. and trust me im a charmer... on saturday im buying roses lol... my mission is to fuck her silly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blay'all'
how old you is?

I'm 22 shes 17....