Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
first define the word DECIPHER

then define the word MYTHOLOGY

then define the word RELIGION

THEN define the word SCIENCE

throw them all in the sentence, and we produce your dumbassery.

have a wonderful fucking night dickforbrains.

Decipher -
To read or interpret (ambiguous, obscure, or illegible matter). See synonyms at solve.
To convert from a code or cipher to plain text; decode

Mythology -
A body or collection of myths belonging to a people and addressing their origin, history, deities, ancestors, and heroes.

think about it.. all history at some point reaches a state of mythology whether you like it or not man... i can say 200 years ago is pretty mythology like, all were going off is the perspectives people have written about their history. religious study is the study of deciphering it.

umm.. ok 2v were not getting very far with your shit argument so far... i havnt looked stupid once yet...... not looking good for you man.. But now we get into the better shit... which is really gonna fuck with you.

Religion -
Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

boom. almost all of that is related to mythology. deitys fuckhead. the origin of things.. but overall, it basically means unproveable things, things that cant be studied..

all mythology is unproveable... duh fuckhead... no falts in my argument here..

now for science... i dunno why, but well go there anyway...

science -
The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.
Methodological activity, discipline, or study: I've got packing a suitcase down to a science.
An activity that appears to require study and method: the science of purchasing.
Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.

i dont even need to really go here.. this is the study of reality....

umm... yeah... your whole argument amounts to shit... sorry, you failed at fucking with me.. now go and rethink your life cuntswab