Thread: black holes!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-08, 09:17 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Umm yes it pretty much is...

Historical fabels, stories of deitys.. origins of people...

ughh.. what are you trynna say.. the only reason we have religion is because some guys in history were supposedly inspired to come up with these concepts...

its all mythology...

evidence on current phenomina is what science mainly deals with.. i mean look, you got the hubble space telescope looking back into the deep space reigon where light is still getting to us from the depths of the begginning of what was around in the universe...

We got the LHC looking for certain particles that may or may not exist but were constantly looking for answers for things we can observe in the universe. This thread was about the discovery made by watching stars from majority far away, weve worked out there is actually a black hole at the center of the galaxy... which means a lot to me because I've been following these sort of things for quite some time....

dont get caught up in history thats too far back man from mans recorded bullshit perspectives and written texts, thats like looking for answers about what happens after death. it doesent really amount to anything definitive or proveable...

its just like saying, hey man... the herculies story is so true... they used to have minotours and fucking green women with snakes for hair and blind witches with one removeable eye etc...

thats mythology... it COULD be true... just like atlantis COULD be true.... I mean back in 400BC they might have had some pretty cool fabels about ancient cities...

god like aliens could have used to walk the earth..

shit I've seen video of very old footage of men going into an egyptian tomb and finding a dead creature that looks nothing like a human being. Who are we to say that humans build the pyramids? in egypt the year is like 3 or 4 thousand something... cause they dont go off christianity like we do...

But what is time anyway? just recorded movement...

recorded thoughts... recorded texts... recorded artifacts........ basically religion is mythology......your gonna have to live with that. sure maybe these guys tapped into some pretty crazy shit in their minds and shit, 2000 years later maybe some of the things theyve said are comming true or maybe it can just be seen that way by total coincidence and stretacble facts..

The evidence that religion is looking for is based on ancient human texts predominantly... and that shit is myths. because we really dont know shit... we really dont know what happens after death. we might be onto something... but knowing is what science deals with... science is theorising and going..........hmmm how can we test this to prove it undeniably...

religion is a stagnant ball of lint that people live their lives protecting the shit it states in their 'holy' texts.....but we dont really know its true... and its unprovable....

what more do you want 2v.... your wrong man........ hate to break it to you.. im trying not to be harsh here...