View Single Post
Old 12-14-08, 09:23 PM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

LOL @ Colt beat Sam. No Texas beat Oklahoma. Sam did more than Colt that game. Don't tell me otherwise, the game was in Oklahoma's favor when BOTH had no running game and could only pass. Then OU's linebacker goes down, Texas starts finding it's running game. Had many key runs, including a huge 40 or 50 yd run to basically seal the game for final TD.

Texas won that game because they were more balanced in that game. Not because Colt did it by himself. He did do it by himself for most of the game. And Texas trailed all through that period. When Texas found a balance then they won. If anyone actually followed Oklahoma, until the week after the Kansas game (2 weeks after Texas game). OU's running game was pretty much pedestrian if not worse.

Bradford hasn't had ONE bad game this entire yr. I DARE you to find one. I can name one for Colt. His only loss. Throwing a pick six is not heisman worthy. He had 2 or 3 interceptions in that game and played TRASH the first 3 quarters. Then got a lucky Shipley kick return (As he did in the OU-Texas game) and they got rolling again.

Tebow had his at Ole Miss.

Bradford's one loss? 387 yds, 5 TDs, and 1 INT (i don't count the one in the last second of game with the 50 yd hail mary to endzone).

And the arguement about keeping him in 4th? ROFL.. OU has been outscored by opponents something like 70-80 in the 4th. Texas OUTSCORES their opponents in the 4th like 100 to something. And I don't know about Florida.

but rofl @ judging it by one game. He did it in that Missouri game cuz obviously they had chance for history. Why not? Just like Bill Bellicheck kept the Pats in to go 16-0 in that week 16 game. It's a once in a life time feat nobody has accomplished, and he wanted his offense to get it. Why the fuck not? I'd like you to find another example.

Face it, the heisman is NOT a MVP trophy. I REPEAT, it is NOT an MVP trophy. So fuck that Most Valuable Player bullshit. The heisman trophy is for the best college football player that yr. And whether y'all like it or not, it was Sam Bradford.

If you watched him play every week, you'd know it too. I've watched Colt McCoy play every week and same with Tebow. I'm probably one of the biggest college football nuts out there. Bradford easily deserved it.

quit yacking, its over and you can't change it. BRADFORD 2008 HEISMAN WINNER. WORD

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote