View Single Post
Old 12-15-08, 06:23 PM   #25
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

dude, I'm tired of all these people saying Texas has WEAK players and McCoy carried them all. Fucking BULLSHIT. First off, they had a great hire in Muschamp who REALLY turned that Longhorns D around, and they were a force. Second, Jordan Shipley is one of the biggest playmakers in the Big 12. On special teams and as WR. and I forget the freshman, but they got some good young other WR besides shipley. IF ANYTHING, he has a bad running game. THATS ALL. they finished 11-1, hello?!?

And McCoy reason he didn't get it. Big thing was how awful he played in Tech game till 4th quarter. When season was on the line, he blew it. Win that, and schedule is easy pickings and you got a undefeated season and going for the title. He didn't come thru on the road.

Bradford had the same test @ OSU and came thru. Only team in big 12 to have that huge win on the road.

and this, took Bradford out and put him back in? Wtf you getting this BS from? What game and show me proof. I don't remember that ever happening.

and dude, ITS TENNESSEE. their offense blows, Florida's D is pretty beast. What chance did they have to com back? It's the SEC remember? Not the Big 12. a 20 pt lead in SEC is as good as a 40 pt lead in the big 12. Florida one of the few, if not only good offenses in SEC, and big 12 has few quality defenses.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote