Thread: im bored
View Single Post
Old 12-15-08, 09:23 PM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Implicit maybe next bro... 286 sort of sparked an interest at the moment so I'm gonna throw down an audio battle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
dude sorry i had a final i dipped out n left this on, but def im down - song battle...

same beat or diff beat? whats the subject matter....

n implicit, im still waiting on you to get that beat, i thought we were doing the same beat on fetuses or something n you said youd get a beat n never got back to me....

sorry for the delays tho, finals week n its a lil hetic putting this film together...
but lets do this...what you feel like doin?

Same beat for sure, I think beats can sometimes make a track so to even the playing field a little well both use the same shit...

Your probably better at finding a beat on soundclick or we can grab something that a pro has used.... ultimatly im jus looking for songs on my tape but doing a battle will give me a bit of a push forward for atleast one song...

How bout you get me a beat, and I'll get a half decent concept for us to work on sorted out..

Seeing as your in a net crew, I dont want OYD cats voting or anyone whose gonna be biased polling because of accents.. thats my only real concearn with battling on an american website.

I'll set up the battle once we got a beat...

This should be a bit of fun.