View Single Post
Old 12-17-08, 04:00 AM   #35
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
man, what the fuck are you talking about

the girl i have known for years and am really, really close with lives like 5 minutes away from me.. we been friends for years, hang out all the time and shit.. and she is the girl who likes me, and now i think i may have feelings for her..

there is no internet chick.. i don't even fuck with internet chicks because half of them turn out to be weirdo bitches who are like "omg, i like you so much.. i wish you were here right now, you shud come see me some time" and i'm like "shut up bitch, we only been talking for 5 minutes, DAMN!"

yeah yeah... well either way... the girl that youve been talking to for ages.... she knows everything about you and likes you but your only just thinking you might have feelings for her.......

is it because shes ugly? or has a kid? or something along those lines?

hell I'm not gonna lie theres this one girl who I would be rushing out for and making my wifey, we get along so good and shes always there for me during the bad times and the good times.....but shes fat and has a kid............so its been established that we would never have a relationship.... by me saying i wouldnt be responsible enough to take on a child into my life blah blah, didnt say anything bout the fat issue....... but secretly thats majorly in play...

but enough about me.........my question bro....up there above the last paragraph.