View Single Post
Old 12-17-08, 08:54 PM   #37
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
yeah yeah... well either way... the girl that youve been talking to for ages.... she knows everything about you and likes you but your only just thinking you might have feelings for her.......

is it because shes ugly? or has a kid? or something along those lines?

hell I'm not gonna lie theres this one girl who I would be rushing out for and making my wifey, we get along so good and shes always there for me during the bad times and the good times.....but shes fat and has a kid............so its been established that we would never have a relationship.... by me saying i wouldnt be responsible enough to take on a child into my life blah blah, didnt say anything bout the fat issue....... but secretly thats majorly in play...

but enough about me.........my question bro....up there above the last paragraph.

i saw the question

she isn't ugly, she is fucking beautiful.. the thing is we have been that close for so long and iunno why.. its just maybe i was more concerned on preserving the friendship or just blind to what has been in front of me for so long.. but shit man, i never really thought of her in that way until recently and i honestly don't know why because i like everything about her