Thread: dumbing it down
View Single Post
Old 01-07-09, 08:28 PM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
i couldn't understand what u were saying with your accent. but your flow was annoying and i didn't hear a single punchline. thats what i look for when i hear someone rapping, a clever line i'd wish i had made up, and if u have dope flow and multies leading up to it. makes it even better. but im just american

yo man dont listen to that version like its a song... the quality is really bad cause its a version just for me to learn the lyrics before i go into the studio to work with choose mics dj, hence being american your prolly gonna have a lot of trouble understanding it i didnt even sound proof at all for that vocal, all good ill be posting the proper version anyway once its done...

ive changed the lyrics a lot since then that problem you pointed out was actually why i wasnt liking it aswell... i tried to make it really simple and i realised a better way of doing simple.. and in some parts i just compleatly went fuck it and threw in some good lines especially in the second and third verse...

but your just american....