View Single Post
Old 01-12-09, 09:32 PM   #7
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
couldnt agree more...

and man, practice more... you will never get the same feeling standing toe to toe infront of a crowd in the spotlights, everybodys hyped as fuck and you just look at the dude, think of all the dumb shit hes wearing, look at his facial features, and just totally start fucking joking about how dumb he looks... his whole steez..

man crowd reactions are ill...

heres a tip.......write a lot of dope bars with simple multis for dissing and memorise every single one...to the point where you can be versatile with them... the more you do that, the more things will come naturally to you...

live battling is a lot like martial arts... you learn hundreds and hundreds of moves but when it comes to the battle, you only have to use a few...

but thats the trick, memorise bars... flip them around with the same rhymes...

thats the best way to start, often youll start to become a lot more versatile and just make shit up on the spot compleatly.. some of your best bars too will come up just on the spot...

but i swear to you, battling online just doesent compare to being on a stage with a crowd.. get into it man...

^^^word. i couldn't agree more.

s. villa

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.