View Single Post
Old 01-14-09, 03:07 PM   #5
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

i think that slap back or echo u use through out your vocals prevents my american ass to understand u as much, but i understand u more on here than usual. and i think it would be more effective if u said like who they were to you rather than just talkin about a person in a situation, if u said like you were my homie or my home girl more and talked about home much u cared about the person and how much it hurt to see someone that close slippin. and the hook, u sound good when your sayin words but when your just makin the ew ew thing, i aint diggin that. but when u sayin life aint never been easy, it good, and when your singin in the back round of the verse, is a really good idea, sounds professional.
the beat isn't that commercial and your more or less just talkin rather than rappin, which is good on these types of tracks but idk if u quiet hit it or not, real close though. if i could understand u more it would be much doper, maybe do adlibs clearer on the catchy punchline parts would help.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote