View Single Post
Old 01-16-09, 09:33 PM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

i didnt bother reading most of this thread apoligies if im regurtating the pointless nature of reminising on the past of a fucking internet forum...

I think what really made it for rapverse or 'rapbattles relaunched' back then was the split page with the double options connected directly with rapbattles which was already well established and rapverse advertised as a laid back alternative.

i fucking went err fuck the bull im going for the alternative.. really if you want those days to come back it needs a direct link between active battling sites and rapverse needs to just start pumping with its audio.. personally i think the best direction of the site is based within its audio sections.. but shit man whatever happens happens rapverse is rapverse, a bunch of egotistical cunts from various backgrounds which has a community to shit talk on and occaisionally discuss things and drop songs on...

its not inactive, just the whole text thing pretty much flopped on its ass when the world realised its faggotry and the evolution of nerd rap was formed...

text battling is so poo, not here cause we hardly fucking bother with it, but at other sites ive sampled the shit and had a good read through what i was informed was top notch shit and just thought nup... this isnt fucking real, your battling someone that isnt fucking right there infront of you looking you in your fucking face and the real feel of just burning the living cunt out of them infront of people so they know your the superior performer when push comes to shove...

that is battling to me....