View Single Post
Old 01-20-09, 04:47 PM   #11
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
wow cali you haven't pieced it together yet?

"black kid tryna sound white" means a black kid who lives in a good enough area to do so, therefore is an insult

"white kid tryna sound black" is a white kid who lives in a good enough area yet tries to sound like he's from where the black kid sounding white is from, therefore is an insult

and although your thread states what's nearly obliviously fucking obvious, it just shows that the main subject was just over your head.

that was really stupid. you're saying theres two reasons why people speak white or black and theres no grey area. i speak comfortably around people im comfortable around, and that may either be with or with out slang, i sound the same either way i just speak with the hip-hop slang to people who would understand it or would find it interesting to hear and learn it. in class im gonna look stupid and say some slang i would around freinds when in know no one will understand me, that wouldn't be comfortable and would be dumb.
dave chappelle, says that same thing, he's going to talk proper or what dumb people would say as white when he's in a business situation, and he's going to talk laid back withhis freind or black is what dumb people would say.
expecially when i rap im going to use more slang than usual because its easier to rap with those words and i know the people listening to my rap are going to understand that because they are a fan of that type of music.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote