View Single Post
Old 01-20-09, 04:59 PM   #12
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
that was really stupid. you're saying theres two reasons why people speak white or black and theres no grey area. i speak comfortably around people im comfortable around, and that may either be with or with out slang, i sound the same either way i just speak with the hip-hop slang to people who would understand it or would find it interesting to hear and learn it. in class im gonna look stupid and say some slang i would around freinds when in know no one will understand me, that wouldn't be comfortable and would be dumb.
dave chappelle, says that same thing, he's going to talk proper or what dumb people would say as white when he's in a business situation, and he's going to talk laid back withhis freind or black is what dumb people would say.
expecially when i rap im going to use more slang than usual because its easier to rap with those words and i know the people listening to my rap are going to understand that because they are a fan of that type of music.

agreeded and i made this thread because of what nos said to youin the audio forum.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote