View Single Post
Old 01-27-09, 08:26 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Fedor doesn't use steroids, it's cheap...

Also Fedor doesn't NEED steroids, and your friend wouldn't stomp him. He's beat guys like...

And many others, all guys who are fucking HUGE and jacked, these are heavyweights bro and Coleman DEF took steroids too

We're talking bout the best prize fighters in the world. Think about it, don't be ignorant. There are so many second rate fight leagues underneath Affliction and UFC, to get to that level you have to first get through so many other levels. Trust bruh, it aint all about the stand up game, if Fedor can't knock you out, he takes you to the ground and taps you out

ok, so this guy im talking about......is prolly taller and definatly way more built than that asian guy..

im not gonna get into a rhetorical argument.. but seriously... there isnt really a chance this fedor guy would leave the ring without being a paraplegic or dead.

i mean i wouldnt even be all that interested in matching them up it would be so one sided... it would be like making a human fight a full size pissed off gorilla..

if you saw this guy in action youd know what i mean.. it wouldnt even be a fight, stevo would prolly pick him up and slam him on a corner bar trying to impail him... bro, leave your mindframe of these guys being the shit dont stink best there is in the world.. think of someone literally twice fedors size in every way, who is trained and has massive experience in killing some pretty fucken hardcore people... it would honestly just be a slaughter...

ive seen this dude rip off a car door to get to someone before...

wheres the video of this fedor guy vs. that huge asian btw.. that i wouldnt mind seeing.. just to see how he deals with height and extra arm length... if he did beat him then i wanna see it for my own benefit.. so I can use his moves...