View Single Post
Old 01-28-09, 05:53 PM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
We'll just have to wait and see. I didn't even know they fought already haha. But yeah Fedor has no competition right now so he needs to move on to the UFC and fight Gonzaga and then my dude Cheick Kongo and then Mir and then Lesnar.

Funny how Pride fighters suck in the UFC. Crocop was a complete flop. Wanerlei?..psshhh and Rampage isn't all that great either.

But I definitely think that Mir could take Fedor. And if not Mir, then Lesnar would just lay on top of him the whole fight and then drop those friggin bear paws he has for hands hahaha.

Crocop was already washed up when he hit UFC, so was Wanderlei, trust me after those fights they got knocked out in they're not gonna be in any major MMA events again... Wanderlei already KO'ed Jackson hardcore twice before finally losing to him in the UFC... him and crocop are getting affected by their age.. Rampage is good, he's just not better then Griffin.. and even their match was pretty close, and he had the belt for a while, so I don't get how you could say he isn't all that great lol.

And Fedor won't go to the UFC... he only signs 1 fight contracts, Dana white tried to own him, get him to come to UFC and fight for the belt, if he won he'd have to stay another 5 fights, and if he won those, for another few fights. Fedor would never sign a contract like that