View Single Post
Old 01-29-09, 12:06 PM   #14
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Crocop was already washed up when he hit UFC, so was Wanderlei, trust me after those fights they got knocked out in they're not gonna be in any major MMA events again... Wanderlei already KO'ed Jackson hardcore twice before finally losing to him in the UFC... him and crocop are getting affected by their age.. Rampage is good, he's just not better then Griffin.. and even their match was pretty close, and he had the belt for a while, so I don't get how you could say he isn't all that great lol.

And Fedor won't go to the UFC... he only signs 1 fight contracts, Dana white tried to own him, get him to come to UFC and fight for the belt, if he won he'd have to stay another 5 fights, and if he won those, for another few fights. Fedor would never sign a contract like that

Yeah Rampage had the belt for a while. How many times did he defend it? He won against Hendo but then lost his second title defense. That's how I can say he's not that good.

You shouldn't pay attention to how long they have the belt. Look at how many fights they succesfully defend their title. I mean of course he'd take me out in a heartbeat, but he just isn't all that great.

But Fedor should sign a 1 fight contract to go against Brock haha. That'd be fun.