Thread: oxy conton
View Single Post
Old 02-02-09, 07:20 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
It practically is herion, made from the same shit, and its an epidemic here, dude not trying to preach but don't get into that shit its highly addictive and will fuck up your life I saw lots of lives ruined from that shit, worse then crack.

man im way too smart to get addicted to this stuff.. i get it for free now but like i said to the rapper i got em off theyll prolly just sit in my draw for ages... i sold my friend two aswell cause hes getting into chemistry and has been wanting to try these..

were not dickheads man, we know our drugs really well..

-- J summers and steve swagger..

they actually come in 100mg and 200mg aswell.. i got these tabs in a professionally sealed sheet.. they say MS Conton 100mg ...

its Morphene sulphate...

same thing really right? and 75mg didnt kill me, i took it gradually like the guy i got it off told me to, first a quarter tab......then a half about an hour later or something like that..

it made me feel really fucked at one stage and it made him have a brain fart for ages and need to lie down but i handled it pretty well.. we were drinking copious amounts of alcahol and smoking weed aswell tho and we had some xanax lines when he first got to my place...

but im still alive man..i dont doubt id prolly of died if i had of taken much more or it all in one hit tho...

and nynth, yeah in australia theres massive regulations on it.. they only really give it to shit like......cancer patients......cats with chronic back pain...

those sort of things.. me, i just know a bit about chemistry and i like trying substances, i have a bit of a try everything once policy and dont like to speak on things that i havnt had experience with personally.. why not.. now ive tried it i can speak on it and its effects...