View Single Post
Old 02-03-09, 08:19 PM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Would you take out an asian girl?

IP:

So anyway, i met this chick whose chinese.. and shes hot as fuck.. on the night I met her I just wanted to fuck her but she was too much of a good girl so it was a no go and she and her girlfriend went home together after the party was over and i felt like i wasted my time...

then she added me on msn and ive talked to her twice... i mean i still want to fuck her but I think I'd have to put in the hard yards and have a relationship with her.. weird situation.. shes not the type of girl id usually go for.. but then i just think about how shes a 19 year old, very non slutty girl, very hot...

whats stopping me? im not really racist to asians.. but ive just always had this thing making me think i shouldnt go out with them relationship wise...

i deffo wouldnt want to have half cast asian kids... but when you meet a keeper you meet a keeper ay..

what would YOU do? not that I care, just an interesting notion, whether to date the asian girl or not... would you be prejudice? or would you look past her obvious racial disability? (fear & loathing)... i probably will just take her out once or twice and try to get my end in but thats just me... what about you