Thread: Lmfaoooooo
View Single Post
Old 02-04-09, 02:54 AM   #35
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP:

don't worry though I just took pictures

here you go since you know, I have nothing and i'm so broke and can't afford anything.

I'm content with what I have. I make good money, a majority goes to gas due to the commute I make everyday and the fact that my jeep only gets like 14.5 mpg. I spend near 400-500 a month on gas, not including when I go to the meetings 2 hours away.
My rent is 850 a month, I live in a pretty decent area. I typically buy plenty of boneless chicken breast, and have an abundant amount of water bottles, sometimes I sneak in some crystal light. I spend about 120 a month on dsl/satellite. I also spend about 220 a month on cell bill,(I refuse to use at&t, and I never use my dealer line). I have verizon. I also have college that i'm paying back and I spend about 400 a month on that, i'm trying to get it out of the way. Plus the 400 dollar speeding ticket I got. Which I'm only paying 60 a month on. I also put a lot of it away for saving, because I can't trust the economy right now.

I hope i've clarified all this information that seems so important for you all to know.

Here are the pictures.....

This is the computer room, ehh I still need to organize shit in here, i've been here for a month and haven't had the time.

this is my entertainment area in my room, nothing to fancy, didn't want anything to big, just something simple with a good stereo/surround sound system.

this is my bed area, end table and my portland trailblazers poster, gotta love some brandon roy.

now I hope you're happy

[retired]