View Single Post
Old 02-04-09, 10:22 PM   #18
Caustic
Herb

IP:

Been tired, so forest I'm running with a chainsaw at you,
So watch me leave Kris stumped and I ain't talking confused.

^I wasn't really feeling this punch, I get the concept seems a bit basic, and personally I never like punches with the "and I ain't talking....." endings to me if you have to end you punch with that you could have worded it much better which you could have.

dog, u aignt got it with the stick....somebody please slap this kid more
....Or just change up ya career quick adam, like u did on Happy Gilmore

^setup seemed forced, and by that I mean i think is was forced as hell. the first part of your setup goes with the punch but the second part feels like its just put in there so you could get the gilmore in there and for no other reason as you get to the punch which didn't have much snap to it anyway.

Bitch, u might can golf. But you sure as hell can't hit a puck. I'll hock E!
And honestly Adam, as far as confused....if that was a punch, yeah U lost me.

^Okay, the happy Gilmore thing really wasn't working the last punch and still isn't and I'm still trying to figure out what "Hockin E" is but the concept came across and it was a good feed but the wording of the punch and just the punch overall was lacking IMO

Comparing me to Sandler? At least those flicks make people laugh,
'Cause every time people see your vids, they just want to kick your ass

^1 calling your own punch played in an effort to stop other people from calling it played is lame. I don't think the whole link ting means your punch is played it means your punch doesn't speak for it's self. and so what stubbs can't sing or rap? and the punch basically boils down to people wanna kick your ass, and you used no wit to say it.

v/stubbs for atleast having the half decent feed.