View Single Post
Old 02-05-09, 07:52 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

i take morphene and benzos just to calm myself the fuck down after a long night when my head wont stop racing... im sure at some point in the future ill get time to battle, unless i just get busier and busier with music.

im already working a full time job and then the rest of my day is basically sound engineering, song writing, meeting people, hanging with rappers/producers/managers and friends and aqaintences offline, photo shoots, pushing shit on the side, a mad sex life, real life battling and all mannor of shit that you dont even need to think about in your daily life...

this is what it is. i have time to chat on here in the small time i do get to relax. thats about it. not write and produce a battle track. you call yourself a fucken rapper man, when have you ever had an entire new set to learn within 15 days.. im still not 100% finished on the line up i have a track im still working on and a 50 bar track to memorise for stage performance.

fuck outta here big picture. go make some shit 'trynna be snoop dog' style music and post it on rapverse for 'critique'..