View Single Post
Old 02-06-09, 12:35 PM   #33
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

poetic cmon man just make out with reality, im gonna make some assumptions tell me what i get write dont lie to try and impress anyone just for a change..

im you were home schooled, you dont get around much in society, your dont have many true friends in real life, you dont have any qualifications work wise and if you have a job im really guessing its just factory work.. i think youve had rich good parents who have done their best to shelter you from urban culture and you found an outlet through rap where you feel like you can escape the mundane boredom which is your life.

your not a very socially adept type of person, at first i would of concluded you were either a: depressed and on any-psychotic medicine or b: have an actual mental problem but i think your more a textbook case of a sheltered child hood and havnt really come out of your shell and discovered yourself properly yet so honesty is a problem for you in a social situation.

theres some analysis for you which could help if you learn from a perception, however correct it may be. try and be honest to people always, at some point in life you really have to just say fuck it and only rep yourself and get an attitude, be a man and throw yourself in situations where you have to be compleatly real instead of trying to give off an image of who you want to be.

id talk to you more privatly and analyse you psychologically and i could probably teach you some real life lessons that would help you fit in a lot better but i dont do that shit unless your a close friend or im getting paid by the hour.

time is money.