View Single Post
Old 02-07-09, 06:30 PM   #56
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original
Poetic, you need to learn about hard life man.

I don't remember anything really about my life from the first 3 years. But when I was three I crashed into a cornfield. My adoptive parents found me there, adopted me of course. Then I grew up to learn I was different. I had all these abilities that I had to hide from the world for fear of being the subject of media hype or scientific experimentation. Then when I was fifteen I discovered that I had actually come from another planet. I WAS AN ALIEN!! Dealing with that has been the hardest shit ever.

So, don't talk to me about your hard life, you don't know the meaning of hard until you've almost burnt down a coffee shop because you had sexual feelings towards the first love of your life.

Fucker.

you think YOUVE had a hard life...

im half cyborg half nearly extinct ancient race that is contained within a mechanical device that invades and controls peoples brains.. ive been on earth now for 16000 years invading different brains, humans used to be dumb, and worthship me as a god for showing technology and teachings they were too pathetic to come up with themselves...

i went from civilisation to civilisation and now i believe it will be time to leave soon. my ESP is telling me your people are going to die very soon.

but fuck, you want a hard life.. try living forever.