View Single Post
Old 02-08-09, 01:39 AM   #21
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
ive decided i'm not a rapper and i should ghostwrite.so i started ghostwritting for my cousin who has a better flow and voice then i could ever have and the first two songs we did are dope.i will post them in two days when they are fully mixed together.what do you think about rappers who dont write thier shit if it comesout doper when they spit it then the actual writter.is'nt it about making dope music regardless how you do it?wouldnt you rather have alot of dope artists who dont write thier shit then the 100s we have now that do and suck?

It's one thing to be a "ghostwriter," it's a total other thing to just be a contributer in the writing process... a co-writer. I see absolutely no shame at all in being a writer, as long as you get the proper credit. It's not an uncommon thing by any means.

Ghostwriting is shady because you're passing off someone else's work as your own. It's good money and all, but I wouldn't be down to just forego my credit and take the cash. That aint right.

But yeah I'd say go for it man, there's tons of money out there for writers. Not that that's the reason you're pursuing it, but if you're looking to make a career out of it it's definitely possible. Best of luck.

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote