View Single Post
Old 02-12-09, 08:17 AM   #7
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

It's nothing new, perfectly describes you, a new style'll leave you hurting
seriously if your the Original-- there's clearly a demand for an updated version
I get the punch and it was terribly worded man. It wasn't a good nameplay either because of the style you used here that made your execution a bit stretched.
dude seriously, can you even drop a punch that's not horrible
like how you gonna flip The Original with the most played ass punch possible
no wonder you never get pussy, i'll smack you coz I hurt gays
n' the only time you see 'tic in a box, is when he's filling out gay rights surveys
I liked this flip, it made me laugh coz it was a perfectly worded flip for the most part. Not too creative but the wording was on point which made it hit a little better then it should. Second one was also good, the only thing that I didn't like was the ' that Nick added before tic coz it felt like when newbs try to emphasize thier word plays.. too me that made me stop and be like "Why?" But the punch itself had good comical sense.
So what you think my shit played, I are who I is don't get it misunderstood
If I didn't drop Original... Its cause I actually planned on dropping good
Im call the ghostwriter card on this one. His style switched way too dramatically almost over night and it seems like somebody else wrote it. You dont just switch styles and get this much better. Granted its a played punch(a decent one still) Well assuming its not Ghostwrit, it was a cool punch with a good nameplay and had good wording to it. A BIG improvement from the first bar.

Anyways, although I liked Caustics second bar, I hated his first one as to where The original had a more consistant and creative verse that hit harder and had better wording.

V/The Original.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod