Thread: Nos
View Single Post
Old 02-17-09, 02:27 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

fuck off bitch

dont talk to me like you think you know shit...

FACT: you and your net boyfriend are annoying to this site and nobodys into your private lives. that shit had to be stopped.

FACT: adam is more activly involved in the community than mimisis...

FACT: ive never had beef with him, so we can work well as a team.. and i trust his judgement.. thats why he got made as a mod for this forum. dont try and look into the reasoning like you think you can read me like an open book. thats just fucking lame.

on a lot of other sites you and your mentally retarded kid boyfriend would have been banned for being annoying to everyone. now i look at this forum and think, hey theres actually some stuff i wanna reply to.. and wow, all your gay threads are gone..

cant fuck with that... hell im gonna even close this one after you try and reply just to prove a point...

fuck the politics LK.. i think you used to be cooler but your style has been majorly cramped as of late and i really dont see myself respecting you either. so touch'e.

stop being fucking toy and maybe adam and i will stop closing your threads or whatever your complaining about.....