View Single Post
Old 04-17-06, 12:20 AM   #470
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

rofl fuck outta here with hotornot,its whoever u send the link to to vote on it,not to mention u can keep voting on it urself hahahaahh pathetic

actually....the 30+ pages of ppl supposedly "callin me ugly" is you,thoth ,q n me goin back n forth...........95% of it......n i think we all know why i have beef with those ppl..

dude,how bout the fact that YOU are losin battles to ppl i USED TO SCHOOL ON RHYMIN (talkin bout spul)rofl.....the ONLY reason u came in here all hot headed talkin shit,is cuz u one of chrit's lil cheerleaders...............n mimesis'..n u still dickridin someone i beat like 2 YRS AGO

u are the type of guy who gets
1.clowned in school..probably sits with the nerds n is still in highschool lol
2.rejected by any decent lookin girl...therefore hates on the species (bet u never went to the prom,never had a date,shit,i'll even go as far as sayin i dont think u've ever had sex....n urself doesnt count)
3.could NEVER let any black folk in real life see him rap else he'd be the laughinstock of the century,so has to come on a rapboard to do it undercover lol

..dude....fact is,u look like a freckle faced,shaggy strawberry blond haired,bucktooth overbite ,bony ass version of ellen degeneres.....shit,YOU even admitted to lookin like eric forman,who plays a shaggy haired skinny nerd on a tv show........n THAT my friend,was a compliment...cuz u look even worse than him
u take up every hobby possible to take ur mind off the fact that u are a hideous creature,and then u tell urself,n others,that u are "too busy" for a gf,when in reality u cant even get one....
the ONLY person who said u were even remotely attractive,is a butthurt net fag who said it out of spite due to our beef rofl

n that my friend................is ur life

HOLLA
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote