View Single Post
Old 04-17-06, 01:09 AM   #472
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

yeah u fuckin right i wouldnt get d/r noone likes me on here but noone did back in the day either n i still won...ALL my battles,and on other boards i was on too
mimesis n u BOTH got beat by spul ..that is beyond shameful.
and thats WITH all ur lil dickriders...thats all this board is now man,lil kids ridin each other................
..like seriously man.....new rv text wise,is fuckin garbage compared to relaunched.....too scared to battle u? u've got to be kiddin me...u couldnt even get past spul dude...i've seen u spit n u're WACK...maybe compared to the other text heads u feel u are good,but compared to some other ppl i've battles u are nothing....

dude,how would i know what u did on hotornot...i really dont believe u plain n simple....lets say for arguements sake i believe i got 3. something....where u went wrong ,is claimin u got 8.8! ROFL..dude thats where u gave urself away man
u know u spent the last couple weeks votin on urself n votin on me....n sendin it to ur lil aim friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
And, ya, i'm a nerd in highschool . Holy shit, I go to Phoenix ALTERNATIVE. Do you know what Alternative highschool is? It's where all the kids who were too bussy partying to study go. Along with drug addicts, juvenile delinquents, and learning disabled kids.

...no arguement there rofl

...dude ,YOU ARE NOT DOPE...jesus....ur text sucks,i can just IMAGINE u on the mic.....hey,maybe they not laughin at u to ur face,but trust me,i can imagine what happens when u turn ur back

no i'm not stereotypical....BUT, if i saw eric forman rappin on the street corner,it doesnt take a genious to figure out what reaction he'd get..LET ALONE ELLEN DEGENERES ! ROFL

....dude just give it up
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote