View Single Post
Old 04-17-06, 03:14 AM   #479
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

...dear god,how on earth can u possibly think u are hot, lookin like that...u're a joke kid....say whatever u want about me but fact remains is that u are just a skinny nerdy shaggy haired kid....and u resemble a tv dyke,ellen degeneres.....NOONE with a haircut like that can possibly think they look good,n i wont even get started on ur face.,OR UR TEETH...or ur preteen body.....trust me,if u had said i got 5 and u got 3,maybe i would have believed u,but u getting 8.8? fuck no kid...u lost all credibility there......u n ur net buddies voted on it over n over...if not just u alone..that site's a joke anyway,if a girl is showin cleavage,even if her tits are small,deformed n saggy,n even if her face has zits n she has buckteeth,she gets over 9.........if a trailor trash girl licks her lips in a slutty way,she gets 9...like seriously man...after i mentioned heritage.com,u went n thought u'd get me back by votin on my pic repeatedly....get outta here son....................stop uppin my pic thread a million times,its not gonna change the fact that u are an ugly nerd n ur butthurt opinion doesnt count.
goodbye
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote