View Single Post
Old 02-19-09, 12:34 PM   #97
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Question

IP:

do i believe in God??? yes.

do i believe in organized religion??? no.

do i believe the bible word for word??? no.

do i think that God himself is beyond "powerful" enough to create something as intricate as: ALL that we know and understand at this point in time as the human civilization??? uuhhh yeah. i would assume that "a God" would have limitless influence over much more than we would/could ever possibly understand.

for non-believers:

just for the sake of argument and entertainment purposes, let's analyze it at this way for a sec. the gambling mans way.

say there isn't a God. people who don't worship die and thats it. nothing. and when people who do worship, die...still, theres nothing at all afterwards. i don't see any negative consequence for "believers" there since they wouldn't ever know that they were wrong all along. lol. they would have lived "a morally conscious/positive lifetime" for the better. cool in my book.

let's say there IS A GOD. what would happen (as a non-believer) then if you die and everything was true and you totally pushed any attempts at faith away throughout your lifetime and get judged for your sins??? pure jack moves son.

i wouldn't stray tooo far and risk it.

honestly, im not trying to enforce my thoughts...i just wanted to express my views.

disagree with me. i don't care.

have a great day......green lights......and blue skies.

the super

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.