View Single Post
Old 02-19-09, 01:30 PM   #11
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
his crews full of fags..
no pussy for miles so I gaurantee that u'll die..
besides, coke would rather chase Adam n Jon then push Suicide.
I dont know Im asuming Suicide is a person, but I dont know and as a voter it shouldn't be my problem
N' no one takes u for real
this comic act'll get fuckin pulverized
coz I move Coke too.. Hell, every day I put jokes aside.
I did like this though, it was simple and was worded bad but still cool, nto as effective as it could have ben though

Words is full of gimmiks, enough of the talk bro i think we've all had it
Cuz only people praisin Words of God is Alcholic's and drug Addicts
I liked this too, btu again wording takes away from the effect
yep, this dude's from 04, and i think we can till you aint battle in a while
Cuz Words your style is completely fucked like virgins doing doggy style
I liked this too worded bad again but metaphor was clever, went over my head at first though lol

I dont know I hate to vote like this, cause it'll be labled a hate vote and I havn't really been here long to know people, so before I give my final say you should give me the quick story about your first line wordz, then I'll edit in my vote, cause that line aint helping any as it stand now.

peace

If you look in his sig it says his crew is called Suicidal poets... I basically called him a fagget in my setup line then he doesn't care about his crew.. just dickriding Jonathon and adam while pushing suicide (Sue a side<--- as in some random girl because he's gay) Not really that complex but you have to read into it to get it.

Also, I dont see anything wrong with the wording on my 2nd punch to be honest so maybe if you could enlighten me on a better way to write it, then I'll understand more of what you mean.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod