Thread: Attn: C.a.l.i
View Single Post
Old 02-20-09, 09:42 AM   #29
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

^first off i have a groupie on r&v remember?my battles and tracks are the most viewed on r.v and i been top ten in soundclick twice..once with badman and once with foolish pricks so suck a dick.secondly i'm not the one rapping anymore my artist is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
oh it wont suck... and fuck you really dont need to give me tips on what your looking for just let me run with it. this is ghost writing, im really not an amature to this believe me...

question, whats his articulation of the english language like?

i mean if i put in some large words or lines that are a bit of a tongue twister with the rhymes is he gonna have trouble with that?

he smokes mad weed so might have trouble with really big words or tongue twisters.he has a slight southern acccent to his speech like everyone in upstate n.y has..........
as for 2v you have one good song ever and its featureing steveswagger who also has only one good song.neither of you have a sellable image cuz you both look like herbs.how can you make a single which would have to either be about women or the club when neither of you look like you get any women or would be allowed in any hip hop club?

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote